- Melt the soya marge in a pan
- Add the chopped peppers and mushrooms and cook until they start to sweat a bit
- Stir in the silken tofu, bouillion and chilli flakes and cook further for up to 5 minutes, stirring continuously
- Stick in the chopped parsley and cook for another minute
- Serve on the toasted granary bread with a side salad and seasoning to taste
Cooking Temperature: Medium/High
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Keeps For: 0 days
Tips and Comments
- This makes a good quick lunch!
- Silken tofu can be bought from larger health food shops and Chinese supermarkets. (See Not-Eggs)
- You could happily use firm tofu if needed but it wouldn't have quite the same texture.
- Experiment with different vegetables and serve with baked beans for a breakfast option.
- See Not-Dairy for info on soya marge