- Place the cashews in a blender and pulse until finely milled
- Add up to a litre of water (depending upon how thick you like soup) with the rest of the roughly chopped ingredients
- Blend further until the required texture is achieved
- Transfer to an appropriate, covered container, and chill for 2 - 3 hours minimum
- Allow to return to room temperature before serving
Keeps For: 5 days (refrigerated)
Tips and Comments
- This is great for summer and kind of like a creamy version of gazpacho.
- Can be served slightly warmed through too (no higher than 45 degrees to stay strictly 'raw') if you prefer for an autumnal meal!